54 No Comment
Joel throws musical paint at a blank canvas whilst releasing some tension and Shane gets stood up and rained on by the best dynamic weather an umbrella can withstand.
Ice Breaker- What animal do you resemble?
Side A: Music (0:05:15)
Music talk- Keyboards in rock music, Joel's coworker and the larger picture; his perceived double standard
Listening To- C.J. Ramone Last Chance To Dance, Damon Albarn & The Heavy Seas Live at Royal Albert Hall, The Honorary Title from Enjoy the Ride Records, Johnny Marr Playland, First Aid Kit live at Lakeland College, Volcano Choir and Sylvan Esso live at Turner Hall 11/30/14, Pearl Jam live in Milwaukee mp3 files
All music played with permission:
- No/No "Crooked Faith" Drag EP // Bandcamp
- Drag The River "Not That Kind" Drag The River // Website // Facebook // Twitter
- Lady Lamb the Beekeeper "Billions of Eyes" After due out in March 2015 // Website // iTunes // Facebook // Twitter
- Antemasque "In The Lurch" Antemasque // Website // Buy on Amazon // Facebook // Twitter
- Black Horse Motel "Follow Me Down" Red Summer Spirit // Website // Facebook // Twitter
- Whips "Wise Words" Turn It On to be released 12/20/14 // Bandcamp // Facebook // Twitter
Side B: Video Games (1:30:30)
Video Games- Digital holiday sales, NCAA Football 2014, Little Big Planet 3 (PS4), Driveclub's dynamic weather, Killzone 3 Sundays (PS3), Nano Assault Neo X (PS4), Geometry Wars 3 (PS4), Grand Theft Auto V (PS4), Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) for free during the PlayStation Experience.
Proud Part of the VGEvo.com Podcast Network